You can use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card whenever you shop on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network to acquire a variety of gadgets, electronics, clothes, and life care services on No Cost EMI. The Insta EMI Card, now accessible digitally, contains all the details of your EMI transactions and your profile. On the customer support site, My Account, you can obtain your limit and other transaction-related information with only one click. However, it is crucial to remember that blocking your EMI Network Card could limit your usage.
Your Insta EMI Card number may be blocked in a number of situations, including when you miss a payment, fail to provide your ECS mandate, or if your CIBIL score suddenly goes below 750 at a certain point in time. If such an unforeseen event occurs, learning how to unblock the Bajaj EMI Card is worthwhile since it will enable you to reactivate the card and continue using its advantages.
Any of the following scenarios could result in the blocking of your Insta EMI Card.
- You failed to pay an EMI.
- You did not fulfil your ECS obligation.
- Your CIBIL score dropped to a value under 750.
In this situation, paying your debts is the only option to get your card back. It is easy to repay your EMI, and you may choose one of the following methods.
- Pay your debts by going to the nearest Bajaj Finserv store: Utilise the smartphone app to make the payment.
- Pay the EMI Through the official website: To pay your EMI, log onto the My Account customer portal.
How to unblock Insta EMI Card
You should first identify the cause of the blocking in order to find out how to unblock your Insta EMI Card. You can do this by phoning the customer service hotline, sending an SMS, or contacting online at www.bajajFinserv.in/reach-us. You can begin addressing it once you have more information. Some of the procedures you can take based on relevant circumstances are described below.
Take a look at the offline procedures you can use now that you understand how to unblock Insta EMI Card online.
- Keep a copy of your EMI Card number or 7-digit customer ID on hand.
- Dial the customer service hotline at (866) 980-10101.
- Tell the person about your problem and wait while it is handled.
- Unblock the EMI Network Card for Bajaj Finserv.
Your Insta EMI Card may be restricted for a variety of reasons. You might therefore be unable to use your card to make EMI purchases. Unblocking your card is quite simple. Once you know the cause of your card’s blockage, you can request it unblocking through customer support or the My Account portal.
Unblock your Insta EMI Card by using customer care service
The actions you must take to have your Insta EMI Card unblocked by customer service are as follows:
Step 1: Dial 08698 010101 to reach the customer service helpline.
Step 2: Provide the following information to the customer service agent.
- Your Bajaj EMI Card Number
- Your client ID
- Information about the issue you are having
- Your request will be handled and addressed after this is finished, and you will be notified of the outcome.
It is advised to take no chances if your bank has not accepted your ECS mandate or if there are any discrepancies with your account information.
Send a new ECS mandate to the Bajaj Finserv branch closest to you.
The automatic withdrawal of EMIs from your bank account is possible with an ECS mandate. You must do this to safeguard yourself from missed payments and to continue using your EMI Network Card. If the ECS mandate processing fails, reissue the mandate and send it to the nearest Bajaj Finserv branch.
Since it is required to pay off all of your EMI obligations by the 22nd of each month, make sure to pay the advance EMI if you are doing this at the beginning or during a month. You must carry out this activity manually until your ECS mandate is active. Your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card will be unblocked as soon as the problems with your ECS mandate have been satisfactorily handled. The unblocking could take up to 45 days to be finished.
Your Insta EMI Card may not be used if your CIBIL score drops below 750. Here is how to unblock your card if this occurs:
- Investigate the causes of your declining CIBIL scores.
- Please make sure to pay any outstanding debts as soon as possible.
- Get moving on raising your CIBIL score to 750 or more.
- Get a copy of your most recent credit report that shows your new CIBIL score once you have improved it.
- Send Bajaj Finserv your report at www.bajajFinserv.in/reach-us and ask them to unblock your Insta EMI Card.