Last Updated on January 19, 2023 by hassan abbas
One of the best techniques of transplant is, grafting one section of hairfrom one part to another. Transplantation is done into another part of the head, where hair is not visible. Local anaesthesia is put in the area of the transplant. There are many well-known hair transplant centres in Ludhiana. A particular pattern happens when you start facing baldness. Also, if we talk about the tummy tuck in Ludhiana, you will be awe struck that it occurs because of the following mentioned reasons and there accumulates fat in the abdominal area. This excess fat is removed to give it a more toned look. There are many reasons for the same. Some are enlisted below:
- Irregular Diet
- Stressed lifestyle
- Hormonal changes
- Excessive medicine intake
Types of Hair transplants
- Slit grafts – it contains grafting of 4 to 10 hair stands in a single graft
- Micro grafts – it contains grafting of 1 to 2 hair stands in a single graft
Who can get benefitted from a hair transplant?
All age groups can get benefitted from the hair transplant, be it any gender. It actually helps people to look better and boost one’s self confidence. The following genders have benefited from their issues:
- Men with permanent baldness
- Women facing thinness of hair
- Other persons who have lost a section during any injury or incision
Do not opt for a hair transplant!!
There are a few precautions to be taken for people who absolutely should not opt for a transplant, as suggested by the best hair transplant centres in Ludhiana. They are mentioned below:
- If your hair loss is spread over a large area in your scalp. You must not consider getting any incision.
- If you do not get the right donor for your hair transplant then you might not go for it.
- If you are under medications, like chemotherapy, then you are medically not allowed to go for a hair transplant.
- A local anaesthesia is given in that particular section where you want to get the hair transplant done.
- A thorough cleaning of your scalp would be done.
- There are two main techniques of doing a hair transplant : FUE and FUT
Small holes are made in the area wherein the hair transplant will be done. Each hole will receive hair follicles that will be gently placed in them individually. One session of a hair transplant can place about hundred to thousands of hair onto your scalp. You have to cover it up with a bandage and take a few precautions.
The hair follicles are being scratched from the back of your head and being transplanted to another section of the head. It is closed with the help of stitches. With the help of a surgical knife, the graft shall be completed. Lastly, you will achieve a natural hair growth after a certain period of time.
Even for the tummy tuck in Ludhiana, some anti – inflammatory medications are prescribed by the doctor to you to be taken along with some precautions for your suggested area. Though there a few risks always involved in a surgery, but a hair transplant and a tummy tuck have become very common nowadays and its risks have also reduced with the advancement of technology.