Are you searching for the minor signs (fitna) before judgment day? Though the actual knowledge about Judgment Day belongs to Allah as stated in the Quran in surah Luqman, verse no. 34, Allah says, “Verily Allah, with Him (Alone), is the knowledge of the Hour .”But the Beloved Prophet of Allah Almighty, Hazrat Muhammad (SAW), indicated some minor signs (fitnah) that will appear before Judgment Day.
To know about these signs (fitna), we can look up to the Hadiths of the Holy Prophet (SAW), and from there, we can know about them. Personally speaking, when I read about them, I learned that almost all the minor signs of qiyamah have already appeared. I got goosebumps, and my nerves were not in my control. All the minor signs are egressed, and now the major signs are left. May Allah SWT keep us safe from the fitna of Dajjal as Nabi Kareem SAW also sought refuge with Allah SWT from the fitna of Dajjal.
It is impossible to share all the minor signs (fitna) in a single article before Judgment Day. We will try to share as many as we can. We will share the minor signs (fitnah) before judgment day in the following.
You may also like to learn Tajweed.
The first ten minor signs:
Hazrat Abu Huraira (R.A) reported in Sahih Bukhari that Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W) said;
“The Hour (Day of Judgment) will not be established till
- Two big groups fight till two big groups fight each other, whereupon there will be a great number of casualties on both sides, and they will be following one and the same religious doctrine.
- Till about thirty Dajjals (liars) appear, and each one of them will claim that he is Allah’s Apostle.
- Till the religious knowledge is taken away (the religious scholar will die)
- The earthquakes will increase in number.
- Till time will pass quickly.
- Till the afflictions will appear (in a significant number).
- Till Al-Harj (killing) will increase.
- Till the wealth will be in abundance. So abundant that a wealthy person will worry lest nobody should accept his Zakat (charity and alms), and whenever he will present it to someone, that person (to whom it will be offered) will say, ‘I do not need it.’
- Till the people will compete with one another in constructing high buildings.
- Till a man when passing by a grave of someone will say, ‘Would that I was in his place.”
Apart from the following Hadith, there are several other minor signs of the Day of Judgment.
Huge women population:
There are several countries where the population of women is greater than men. Russia, Nepal, Ukraine, Portugal, Armenia, etc., have more women population than men. But things were different in the past. Women were less in number than men. Now the ratio is there are 101 men for 100 women. It means the proportion of women is increasing day by day. On this, the Holy Prophet SAW said;
“Women will increase in number, and men will decrease in number so much so that one man will look after fifty women.” [Sahih Bukhari]
Get the idea from Islamic Courses.
The ubiquity of wine:
One of the minor signs of the Day of Judgment is wine will be in abundance. If we see, wine is in abundance in today’s world. Along with other countries, Muslim countries are also on the mission to make the wine legal. In some strict countries like Pakistan and Iran, the least they can do is provide wine licenses to multinational hotels and restaurants. That’s why Allah’s Apostle said;
“At the end of time, there will be earthquakes, slander, transmutation into animals (or disfigurement, deformity), when stringed instruments and female singers will be widespread, and wine will be permitted.”
The above Hadith is reported in Sahih al-Jaami by At-Tabaraani
It is concluded that many minor signs (fitna) before the judgment day appear already. So, we need to become true Muslims before it’s too late.
Muhammad Junaid is a Senior Analyst, Search Engine Expert, and CEO of Online Quran Academy. Extensive experience in SEO, Analytics, Research, and Blogging. Work for years with local and international enterprises for 7+ years. Also, represent well-known brands in the UAE.